PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wolves Whisper (Reboot)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Wolven Admin

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:39 am

I turned to the new wolf, "How are you feeling?" I asked looking to my sister just as she reached forward to take the spoon. I snapped it from her and smacked her hand. "Its almost done, wait." He addressed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokecenterforums.bestforumlive.com
The Beastly Mod

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:34 pm

((I guess we're done with colors LOL, and you should finish that pic of Riroku and Minka!))

I reached my right hand to my neck and scratched it. I gave a look of exhaustion as I answered, "I'm pretty exhausted, although I smelled food and didn't realize how hungry I was. I was hoping I might be able to grab a bite to eat," I answered.

I looked over at the small display of discipline to Minka and chortled to myself. I swear, I might not remember anything about my past, but I have to say the future was looking bright. I looked at Minka, her in her Purple Converse, Jeans, a cardigan and shirt, but finally got a good, long glimpse of her face for the first time. Her flowing black hair, sparkling purple eyes, perfect face...she was extremely beautiful. I then blushed profusely, realizing I was checking her out in front of her brother.
I prayed no one saw the ordeal as I looked back towards Inu.

All the girls be jelly of my purpz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolves Whisper (Reboot)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3